Upcoming Fundraising Events
Tuesday 12th March 2019
Nellie & Dove Fashion Show (more info soon)
Are you fundraising for us? Let us know what you're doing so we can list your event on our website!
How you can support the Let’s Play Project
There are many ways that you can support the Let’s Play Project:
- Sign up to Easy Fundraising and earn donations for us whilst you shop, at no extra cost to you! It’s super quick and easy to sign up and is a brilliant way to do your bit. Search for ‘Let’s Play Project’
- Donate to our JustGiving page.
- Take on a physical or mental challenge and get those around you to sponsor you to do so.
- Hold a sale – cakes, biscuits, crafts, books, toys.
- Hold an event – whether that be a raffle, a bingo night, a fashion show, a comedy night, a dance or drama performance, karaoke night, Christmas lights display, NYE event or anything else that interests you!
- If you’re a business or organisation, talk to us about making us your charity of the year.
- Donate items: toys, books, games, baking resources or anything else that you think might be useful to us.
- Donate your time: we are always looking to welcome new volunteers!
- to work with the Young People
- to offer support when hosting events
- to bake or make things for us to generate donations at events
- to help us to continue to develop our building.
Over the years, we have been overwhelmed by the kindness and generosity of individuals and organisations who have donated money and time, and by those who have pushed themselves above and beyond their limits, partaking in marathons , skydives and much more, all to raise all important funds and awareness of what we do! More recently we have been astounded by everyone who contributed to our ‘Big Build’ appeal, helping us to get up and running in our new Twyford home! From builders, to painters, heating engineers, to local businesses supplying us with furniture, kind individuals giving up their spare time, donations of funds, every little bit of help really did make such a monumental difference in allowing us to get up and running and to function how we are today.
The ideas above are just a few ways that you can get involved however, we are always looking to be inspired and to drive forward new ideas!